You must inform the department if:
- you wish to add or to change the person authorised to act on your behalf in connection with your visa application
- the composition of your family changes as a result of birth, death or change in relationship status married, divorced, entered a de facto relationship, separated
- you or your family members intend to travel to or from Australia while your visa application is being processed
- the circumstances of the applicant's sponsor or assurer change
- your relationship with your partner ends.
Page Last Updated: 4 April 2017