Study in Australia
Best place to study
A cosmopolitan English-speaking country with a globally recognised high quality education system, Australia offers excellent educational opportunities in:
- schools – your future starts here
- universities – gain an international qualification
- vocational education and training (VET) institutions – where work and study meet
- English language classrooms – a perfect place to improve your English
Australia offers a safe environment and excellent lifestyle. The cost of studying and living compares very favourably with those in countries of a similar educational standard.
Learn more about the Australian Government’s Australia Awards, which target the best and brightest students, researchers and professionals to come to Australia and seeks to build capacity in developing countries.
- Search for courses and institutions (use the search function in the side menu)
- How to apply – a step-by-step guide to becoming a student in Australia
- Education agents in Brazil (in Portuguese)
- Visa – learn about student visa options
- University profiles by Universities Australia, the peak body representing Australia’s universities.
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- Australian Education International – news and information about the Australian Government’s international education policies, programs, partnerships and initiatives
- Education departments: Federal, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Northern Territory.
Images from www.studyinaustralia.gov.au.